Jack, who has all but failed at life, dreams of a fresh beginning abroad. Instead, he unexpectedly has to take care of his hated father Paul, who he has not seen since childhood. Paul suffers from Alzheimer’s and wants to make peace with his son while he still can. But Jack has very different plans for Paul. Two worlds collide, and a journey to Ticino, the Italian-speaking part of Switzerland, turns into an odyssey back to a painfully suppressed past.
- An Hour to Save Your Life S03E03 – Episode 3-3 Season 01, Episode 03 - “Episode 3-3”
Moped rider Martin is fighting for his life after a collision with a lorry in London. Doctors are concerned […]
- The Notebook (2004) An epic love story centered around an older man who reads aloud to a woman with Alzheimer's. From a faded notebook, the old man's words bring to […]
- 12 Monkeys S02E13 – Memory of Tomorrow Season 02, Episode 13 – “Memory of Tomorrow”
As Cole and Railly try to find peace living in the past, they encounter a mysterious woman with […]
- Room (2015) An exploration of the boundless love between a mother and her child under the most harrowing of circumstances. Told through the eyes of […]
- Fanny’s Journey (2016) Fanny is a Jewish girl in a French orphanage in 1943. When she and her friends are no longer safe from the Nazis, they try to flee to Switzerland. […]