The effects of sea level rise and erosion on coast lines.
- The Hunt S01E06 – Race Against Time (Coasts) The coast is the dynamic border between land and sea; powered by the tides and thrashed by waves, this is a world of continuous change. […]
- Slack Bay (2016) Summer 1910. Several tourists have vanished while relaxing on the beautiful beaches of the Channel Coast. Infamous inspectors Machin and Malfoy soon […]
- Big Fish & Begonia (2016) It is a world within our world, yet unseen by any human, and the beings here control time and tide and the changing of the seasons. On the day Chun […]
- Fire at Sea (2016) Fuocoammare The documentary captures life on the Italian island of Lampedusa, a frontline in the European migrant crisis. Situated some 200km off […]
- Last Whites of the East End (2016) Documentary exploring the effect of mass immigration on the dwindling white community of the East End, from the perspective of those who remain and […]