Season 1, Episode 1
John River is a respected police officer haunted by the murder victims whose secrets he must uncover. Struggling to come to terms with the recent loss of a close colleague, River chases a potential suspect across London, with tragic consequences. In his fragile mental state, he comes under increasing pressure both from the press and within the police force as calls for his dismissal grow. Meanwhile, the mother of a murdered teenager is growing increasingly desperate – the boyfriend has confessed but no body has been found, and she blames River for failing to make good on his promise to find her daughter.
- The Intruders (2015) After the traumatic loss of her mother, a teenaged girl tries to uncover the dark secrets behind her new home, in spite of her father's […]
- Blindspot S01E08 – Persecute Envoys Season 01, Episode 08 – “Persecute Envoys”
After a police officer is murdered, Patterson unlocks a disturbing tattoo that appears to have predicted […]
- River S01E02- Episode 2 Still wracked with grief over the death of his friend and partner Jackie 'Stevie' Stevenson, River and his colleagues must attend her wake. There he […]
- Marcella S01E03 – Episode 3 Grace’s body is discovered by the police and Marcella tries to keep her head and hide the fact that she was one of the last people to see her alive. […]
- Dora or The Sexual Neuroses of Our Parents (2015) After her mother decided that the eighteen-year-old mentally disabled Dora no longer has to take psychotherapeutic drugs, the young woman begins to […]