Season 01 , Episode 09 – “The All Night Bus Ride”
The Staton-House Band’s first-ever corporate gig sets the crew loose at a beachfront resort in San Diego, where several relationships take unexpected turns.
An insider’s look at the reckless, romantic, funny and often poignant lives of a committed group of “roadies” who live for music and the de facto family they’ve formed along the way. The series chronicles the rock world through the eyes of music’s unsung heroes and puts the spotlight on the backstage workers who put the show on the road while touring the United States for the successful arena-level group, The Staton-House Band.
- Roadies S01E06 – Lost Highway Season 01 , Episode 06 – “Longest Days”
Janine shakes things up with the band and crew; Wes treats Winston to a guitar lesson from a rock […]
- Roadies S01E04 – The City Whose Name Must Not Be Spoken Season 01 , Episode 04 – “The City Whose Name Must Not Be Spoken” - The crew finds themselves the victims of a mythical rock and roll curse, and […]
- Roadies S01E08 – The All-Night Bus Ride Season 01 , Episode 08 – “The All Night Bus Ride”
Phil regales the crew with a story from his past during an all-night bus ride. Meanwhile, Reg […]
- Roadies S01E10 – The Load Out Season 01 , Episode 10 – “The Load Out”
Season 1 ends with a star-studded lineup coming together for a rock legend's memorial. Meanwhile, the crew […]
- Roadies S01E03 – The Bryce Newman Letter Season 01 , Episode 03 – “The Bryce Newman Letter”
Bryce Newman, a notorious music blogger, pens a scathing post about the band, so Reg invites him […]