Maggie is an uptight, single mother and college writing teacher from New York City. In an effort to reconnect with her troubled teen daughter Summer, she decides to embark on a journey to a Tuscan village where she frequented in her younger days. Upon arrival, Maggie runs into Luca, a handsome former lover who is still a bachelor and lives with his eighty-year-old mother, Carmen. Summer (missing her “bad boy” boyfriend in NYC) and Carmen (secretly planning a wedding against Luca’s wishes to Marcelino, her one true love in Rome) impulsively steal Luca’s car and race off to Rome. Maggie and Luca quickly pursue allowing the two mismatched couples to spend some time together and develop a new understanding of each other.
- John Wick: Chapter Two (2017) John Wick is forced out of retirement by a former associate looking to seize control of a shadowy international assassins’ guild Bound by a blood […]
- Man Finds Food S02E05 – Under the Radar Rome Secret Eats with Adam Richman
Adam Richman travels to Rome to uncover the city's culinary secrets, including a unique take on Cacio e Pepe at a […]
- The Night Of S01E01 – The Beach What starts as a perfect night for Pakistani-American student Nasir “Naz” Khan becomes a nightmare when he’s arrested for murder.
Explore the dark […]
- The Night Of S01E07 – Ordinary Death Season 01, Episode 07 - “Ordinary Death”
The trial of The State v. Nasir Khan moves to the defense phase.
Explore the dark corners of NYC's […]
- The Night Of S01E03 – A Dark Crate Season 1, Episode 3 - “A Dark Crate”
Naz waits to be arraigned at Rikers Island, where a particular inmate is crucial to his fate.
Explore the […]