A young working girl with a blue-collar background is surprised when her new fiancé announces he is actually a prince of a small sovereign country in Europe. After the couple quickly takes off to spend the holidays at his family’s sprawling, royal castle, she must work hard to win over her disapproving and unaccepting future mother-in-law—the Queen—and find out if love truly can conquer all.
- Crown for Christmas (2015) After getting fired from her job as a maid at a ritzy New York City hotel, Allie reluctantly accepts a temp gig as the governess to a young girl who […]
- Almost Royal S02E08 – Holiday In the season finale, Poppy and Georgie Carlton immerse themselves in American holidays, learning about the lovely pre-Christmas event that is […]
- Black-ish S02E10 – Stuff Dre thinks Christmas has become commercialized and is all about “stuff,” and no one loves “stuff” more than his kids. Pops and Ruby think they have […]
- A Wonderful Christmas Time (2014) A young man and young woman, both who have recently gone through break-ups, become friends over the festive season though don't wish to be each […]
- Once Upon A Holiday (2015) When an actual, honest-to-goodness royal princess runs off from her official obligations and duties for a couple of days to see how the other half […]