Season 08 , Episode 08 – “Uninterrupted“
In the series finale, Boris, who is planning to leave the Hamptons, asks Hank to join him; Hank contemplates life changes; Evan and Paige consider a life-altering decision; and Divya receives long-awaited news.
ROYAL PAINS centers on a young E.R. doctor who, after being wrongly blamed for a patient’s death, moves to the Hamptons and becomes the reluctant “doctor for hire” to the rich and famous. When the attractive administrator of the local hospital asks him to treat the town’s less fortunate, he finds himself walking the line between doing well for himself and doing good for others.
- Royal Pains S08E03 – Fly Me to Kowloon Season 08 , Episode 03 – “Fly Me to Kowloon“
Hank finds romance while in Hong Kong trying to prevent the theft of Boris’ medical records; Divya […]
- Royal Pains S08E05 – Saab Story Season 08 , Episode 05 – “Saab Story“
Hank treats an overworked Keller; Divya meets Hank’s mentor, but he’s changed due to a medical issue; Evan […]
- Royal Pains S08E07 – The Good News Is… Season 08 , Episode 07 – “The Good News Is..“
At Eddie’s wedding, Hank helps a theater legend who’s experiencing confusion and memory loss; and he […]
- Royal Pains S08E04 – Doubt of Africa Season 08 , Episode 04 – “Doubt of Africa“
In the series’ 100th episode, Hank works in the ER for the first time in years and has difficulty […]
- Royal Pains S08E06 – Home Sick Season 08 , Episode 06 – “Home Sick“
Hank meets a woman who worries that she has an inherited disease; Eddie makes a medical decision without […]