The story of Abdellah’s coming of age in two parts — first as a teenager in Morocco, the second as a university student in Geneva. Inspired by the filmmaker’s own autobiographical novel that carries the same title, Salvation Army is as much a film about inhibition, hypocrisy, brutality, and shame as it is about desire, love, dignity and survival.
- Margarita, with a Straw (2014) In this inspirational love story, a Delhi university student and aspiring writer afflicted with cerebral palsy leaves India for New York University, […]
- Stockholm (2013) The story of the encounter between a boy and a girl. He confesses that he fell in love with her at first sight, but she does not believe him. […]
- Love Live! The School Idol Movie (2015) The story of the film begins after the events of the second season, at the graduation ceremony of the third-year students. Knowing that the […]
- Pale Moon (2014) Daily, Rika Umezawa battles a nagging sense of emptiness and dissatisfaction. She works a tiring job, comes home to an unappreciative husband and […]
- Vlk z královských Vinohrad (2016) The film tells the life story of its director, Jan Nemec, one of the most known and important filmmakers of Czech New Wave.