Balaji Mohan has experimented with the movie with nice tale, but where he fails is in the presentation part. The second half of the movie will test your patience and makes us to decide the movie is worse. An average first half and a boring second half made this movie a miserable watch. What is more frustrating is that the people will speak only for 15 minutes in the second half of the film. It seems to be half baked. Nazriya is impressive with her role. Remaining supporting actors like Madhubala, Maniyan Pillai Raju, Dinesh Nair and others have done justice to their respective characters.
- Uppu Karuvaadu (2015) Uppu Karuvadu Movie Story:
Radha Mohan said, “Yes, Nandita will be female lead in my upcoming film. The lead will be essayed by Karunakaran. I […]
- Tam Cam: The Untold (2016) Tấm Cám: Chuyện Chưa Kể
"Tam Cam: The Untold" is inspired by the fairy tale Tam Cam. Father died early, the stepmother and Cam bullying Tam until […]
- Krisha (2015) When Krisha returns for a holiday gathering, the only things standing in her way are family, dogs, and turkey. This movie was expanded from the 2014 […]
- Oru Naal Koothu (2016) Oru Naal Koothu is an upcoming Tamil drama film directed by Nelson and produced by J. Selva Kumar, featuring Dinesh, Mia George and Nivetha Pethuraj […]
- Äkkilähtö (2016) This Finnish drama film, directed by Tiina Lymi, tells the story of a childless career woman and a girl on the run away from the girl's grandmother. […]