In Bolivia, the glaciers are melting. Samuel, an old ski lift operator, is looking out of a window on the rooftop of the world. Through generations his family lived and worked in the snowy mountains, but now snow fails. While scientists are discussing and measuring ominous changes Samuel honors the ancient mountain spirits. Clouds continue to drift by.
- The Pearl Button (2015) The ocean contains the history of all humanity. The sea holds all the voices of the earth and those that come from outer space. Water receives […]
- Kai (2016) In the grasslands of Central Asia, a brother and sister, Kai and Shamui are running through a snow-covered mountain and being chased by wolves. […]
- Kubo and the Two Strings (2016) In the epic fantasy, scruffy, kindhearted Kubo ekes out a humble living while devotedly caring for his mother in their sleepy shoreside village. It […]
- Your Name. (2016) 君の名は。 The "story of miracles and love" revolves around Mitsuha and Taki. Mitsuha is a female high school student who lives in a rural town nestled deep in […]
- unReal (2015) unReal is for those of us who escape. A film that celebrates breaking free from the confines of reality and venturing into a boundless world. This […]