Every afternoon Noelí, a young Dominican woman, hangs out on the beach at Las Terrenas. With her boyfriend, Yeremi, they look for ways to make a living at the expense of one of the hundreds of tourists there. However Noelí also has a steady client, Anne, a much older French woman, who, like many other Europeans, has found an idyllic refuge on the island to spend her last years. For Noelí, the relationship is one of convenience, but the feelings become more intense as they plan to leave together for Paris.
- Normal People Are Nothing Exceptional (1993) Martine is trying to rebuild her life after separating from her boyfriend François, but the pressures of her job and her turbulent relationship with […]
- La loi de la jungle (2016) Marc Châtaigne, an intern at the Ministry of Standards, is sent to French Guiana to implement European construction standards at Guyaneige: the […]
- Double Life (2016) 二重生活 Tama is a graduate student. She lives with her boyfriend Takuya. She becomes influenced by lectures about French writer Sophie Calle and begins to […]
- Togetherness S02E07 – The Sand Situation Season 02 , Episode 7 – “The Sand Situation”
Michelle must think fast when Anna challenges her on the school’s curriculum, and her vision sends a […]
- Man Down S03E05 – Adopted Season 03, Episode 05 - “Adopted”
Dan shares the shocking news of his adoption with his best mates and embarks on a search for a life that could […]