In 2011 Portugal began the so-called “year of the Troika” (EU, IMF and ECB budget cuts and economic restructuring), with the level of debt among the Portuguese people reaching staggering amounts and a growing number of families and companies unable to repay their installment loans. Jorge is an unemployed boxer on the verge of losing his son and his wife, who has decided to return to Brazil. As a means of paying off his debt and persuading his wife to remain in Portugal, Jorge accepts a job with a debt-collection agency, which will drag him into a world of violence and crime.
- The Ornithologist (2016) O Ornitólogo
Stranded along a sublime river fjord in northern Portugal, a hunky ornithologist is subjected to a series of brutal […]
- Gaycation S02E04 – Deep South Season 02, Episode 04 – “Deep South"
Ian sets out on a road trip across the Deep South to explore the culture of local queer communities as well as […]
- Gaycation S01E90 – Gaycation Presents – Orlando In this special presentation from GAYCATION, Ellen Page and Ian Daniel travel to Orlando in the wake of the massacre at Pulse nightclub.
Ellen and […]
- Gaycation S02E02 – India Season 02, Episode 02 – “India"
Ellen and Ian travel to India, where guides from the local LGBTQ community help them explore how the country can […]
- Gaycation S02E01 – Ukraine Season 02, Episode 01 – “Ukraine”
Ellen and Ian head to Ukraine two years after the revolution and meet with the LGBTQ activists fighting for […]