Season 1, Episode 1 –“London” – London, 1886. Soho shopkeeper Verloc is paid by the Russian Embassy to spy on an anarchist cell. The Russians demand that Verloc orchestrates a bomb attack that will be blamed on the anarchists and provoke a British crackdown.
The psychological thriller follows the story of Verloc, owner of a seedy shop in the heart of Victorian Soho. Unbeknownst to his loyal wife Winnie, Verloc also works for the Russian embassy, spying on a group of anarchists. The Russians are furious with the English establishment’s indifference to the anarchist threat gripping the rest of Europe. So Verloc is assigned a mission: blow up the Greenwich Observatory and make it look like a terrorist attack to provoke a crackdown. Should he fail, Verloc’s real identity as a spy will be exposed to his vicious comrades.
- The Secret Agent (2016) S01E02 – Episode 2 Season 1, Episode 2
Michaelis’s suspicions threaten to scupper Verloc’s planned bomb attack. Back in London, Heat faces the Professor’s madness, […]
- The Secret Agent (2016) S01E03 – Episode 3 Season 1, Episode 3
While Chief Inspector Heat struggles to makes sense of the plot behind the Greenwich bomb, Winnie is devastated by the news of […]
- Vigilante Diaries (2016) The Vigilante Diaries is a high octane action-adventure film featuring 90's movie heroes, explosive action, and international espionage. The film […]
- Project 12 The Bunker (2016) At the height of the Cold War, Russia was working on a secret scientific mission, which, if successful, would have changed the course of history. […]
- The Look of a Killer (2016) Viktor Kärppä (Samuli Edelmann) was forced involuntarily in the middle of Russia's internal power struggle. Soon bunch of assassins as well as […]