Season 1, Episode 2
Michaelis’s suspicions threaten to scupper Verloc’s planned bomb attack. Back in London, Heat faces the Professor’s madness, and Winnie finds herself alone with Ossipon.
The psychological thriller follows the story of Verloc, owner of a seedy shop in the heart of Victorian Soho. Unbeknownst to his loyal wife Winnie, Verloc also works for the Russian embassy, spying on a group of anarchists. The Russians are furious with the English establishment’s indifference to the anarchist threat gripping the rest of Europe. So Verloc is assigned a mission: blow up the Greenwich Observatory and make it look like a terrorist attack to provoke a crackdown. Should he fail, Verloc’s real identity as a spy will be exposed to his vicious comrades.
- The Secret Agent (2016) S01E03 – Episode 3 Season 1, Episode 3
While Chief Inspector Heat struggles to makes sense of the plot behind the Greenwich bomb, Winnie is devastated by the news of […]
- The Secret Agent (2016) S01E01 – Pilot Season 1, Episode 1 -“London” - London, 1886. Soho shopkeeper Verloc is paid by the Russian Embassy to spy on an anarchist cell. The Russians demand […]
- Nightstand (2015) From Executive Producer Stephen Fry, TRY HARD presents a whirlwind of repressed yearnings and urban loneliness. Supported by Sir Ian McKellen and […]
- Our Kind of Traitor (2016) A young Oxford academic and his attorney girlfriend holiday on Antigua. They bump into a Russian millionaire who owns a peninsula and a diamond […]
- The Conjuring 2: The Enfield Poltergeist (2016) Lorraine and Ed Warren travel to north London to help a single mother raising four children alone in a house plagued by malicious […]