Season 1, Episode 3
While Chief Inspector Heat struggles to makes sense of the plot behind the Greenwich bomb, Winnie is devastated by the news of Verloc’s role in the outrage.
The psychological thriller follows the story of Verloc, owner of a seedy shop in the heart of Victorian Soho. Unbeknownst to his loyal wife Winnie, Verloc also works for the Russian embassy, spying on a group of anarchists. The Russians are furious with the English establishment’s indifference to the anarchist threat gripping the rest of Europe. So Verloc is assigned a mission: blow up the Greenwich Observatory and make it look like a terrorist attack to provoke a crackdown. Should he fail, Verloc’s real identity as a spy will be exposed to his vicious comrades.
- The Secret Agent (2016) S01E02 – Episode 2 Season 1, Episode 2
Michaelis’s suspicions threaten to scupper Verloc’s planned bomb attack. Back in London, Heat faces the Professor’s madness, […]
- The Secret Agent (2016) S01E01 – Pilot Season 1, Episode 1 -“London” - London, 1886. Soho shopkeeper Verloc is paid by the Russian Embassy to spy on an anarchist cell. The Russians demand […]
- Jack Strong (2014) A spy thriller telling a historically based story of a man who alone dares to challenge Soviets being in the middle of the communistic system […]
- Brainstorm: Between Shores (2016) Brainstorm: Between Shores is a story of a cult Latvian band that have been together since childhood and as a band grown over 25 years alongside the […]
- Phobia (2016) If you're not safe at home, and you're not safe outside, what do you do? Where do you go? Is it possible to face your fears? Find out in the […]