The hidden memoir of an elderly woman confined to a mental hospital reveals the history of her passionate yet tortured life, and of the religious and political upheavals in Ireland during the 1920s and ’30s.
- The Young Offenders (2016) Two teenage boys cycle 160km on stolen bikes pursued by police to find a missing bale of cocaine worth 7 million euro. Set around the real event of […]
- Mattress Men (2016) Paul is a serially unemployed father of three who works one day a week in a run-down mattress showroom. To stimulate sales, proactive Paul invents […]
- Insane (2016) A woman gets kidnapped in the middle of the day and is tortured in a psychiatric hospital. A Journalist gets on the trace of the case and tries to […]
- Pepo Pa’l Senado (2016) Politics is the Puerto Rican national sport, and in this sport anything is possible. Fate brings Pepo González, an ordinary, unemployed citizen, […]
- These Days (2016) Questi giorni Questi giorni
A countryside town. Between old walls, on nocturnal jaunts along the shore, in the enchantment of a brief trespassing in nature, we […]