In the 1970s, the Munich Group set about revolutionizing German film with low budgets and an excess of creativity. The Bungalow bar next to the Türkendolch theater was their meeting place, who were inspired by the French New Wave and New Hollywood. Munich Group star Iris Berben takes us on a journey back through time, a wild trip full of film clips and interviews with major figures of an unforgettable era.
- The Bandit (2016) THE BANDIT is a film about 70s superstar Burt Reynolds, his best friend, roommate and stunt-double Hal Needham, and the making of their unlikely […]
- Honey 3 (2016) Dare to Dance
While attending college in Cape Town, Melea Martin feels constrained by the school's strict policies, and decides to set out on her […]
- Allied (2016) Set in 1942 following a French-Canadian spy who falls in love and marries a French agent during a dangerous mission in Casablanca. He is notified […]
- The Strangers 2 (2016) The plot follows a family of four who have been evicted from their home due to the economy, and are paid a visit by the same three strangers from […]
- Sayonara (2015) The world's first human-android acting duo, called Android Theater Project, is the collaborative brainchild of noted Japanese playwright Oriza […]