Every spring, there comes a day when women appear on the streets wearing skirts. Love is in the air on skirt day and the film follows sixteen colourful characters who attend a ‘Cooking Class for Singles.’ They hope to find their match during cooking speed-dates. Will ambitious lawyer Marijke win from her sexy best-friend Danielle? And is the shy Edwin able to put to practice what he learned through lessons on ‘how to seduce a woman’? And what about the founders of the Cooking Class: Alexandra and Bor. Is their marriage as good as Alexandra so desperately needs it to be? We follow them and other characters in this modern day romantic comedy on their collective journey in finding true love.
- Married at First Sight S04E11 – To Love and to Cherish Season 04 , Episode 11 – “To Love and to Cherish”
The cast of the hit reality show Married at First Sight Season 4 respond to the most recently […]
- Easy Sex, Sad Movies (2014) Sexo fácil, películas tristes Buenos Aires screenwriter Pablo is hired to write a new romantic comedy. As he begins his story, he visualizes his characters living in Madrid. […]
- Nena (2014) The film tells the story of sixteen-year-old Nena, who is confronted with the suicide attempt of her handicapped father. At the same time she falls […]
- A Woman Under the Influence (1974) Mabel, a wife and mother, is loved by her husband Nick but her madness proves to be a problem in the marriage. The film transpires to a positive […]
- Eden (2016) S01E04 – Spring Season 01, Episode 04 – “Spring”
Spring arrives in Eden, lambs are being born and one of the male members of the camp sets his sights on one of the […]