Flashes of Victorian domestic surfaces and geometric shadows transform the physical world into a somber, impressionistic abstraction, while elsewhere a spectre emerging from the depths of German Expressionism reminds us that what goes up always comes down.
- Germans & Jews (2016) Following Germany's transformation as a society from the Holocaust to becoming the moral leader of Europe as the country embraces hundreds of […]
- The Flash S02E12 – Fast Lane Season 02, Episode 12 – “Fast Lane”
Barry teams up with Wells to find a way to close the breaches, but they are distracted by a meta-human […]
- Fantastic Four (2015) Four young scientists teleport to an alternate and dangerous universe, which alters their physical form in shocking ways. They must now use these […]
- Strange Blood (2015) When a brilliant but obsessive scientist goes to extremes to develop a universal cure for all disease, he finds himself infected with a bizarre […]
- Journey to Le Mans (2014) Le Mans the biggest motorsport event in the world, is truly a spectacle like no other. The twenty-four hour race is considered the most physically […]