Batman learns that he has a violent, unruly pre-teen son with Talia al Ghul named Damian Wayne who is secretly being raised by Ra’s al Ghul and the League of Assassins. When Ra’s al Ghul apparently dies after a battle with Deathstroke, Batman must work to stop his long-lost son from taking revenge and guiding him to a righteous path, in addition to the chance for the pair to truly acknowledging each other as family.
- DC’s Legends of Tomorrow S01E09 – Left Behind Season 01 Episode 09 – “Left Behind”
Ray, Sara and Kendra are shocked when they watch the Waverider fly off without them, leaving them stranded in […]
- Justice League (2017) Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, […]
- Batman: Bad Blood (2016) Bruce Wayne is missing. Alfred covers for him while Nightwing and Robin patrol Gotham City in his stead. And a new player, Batwoman, investigates […]
- My Bromance (2014) "Golf" a aggressive boy because he grown up with the broken family. He is only son who never be attention of the parents. "Bank" a lovely boy who […]
- Justice League vs. Teen Titans (2016) Robin is sent by Batman to work with the Teen Titans after his volatile behavior botches up a Justice League mission. The Titans must then step up […]