A son’s eulogy to the spirit of his deceased father; blending autobiographical non-fiction with science fiction/fantasy through inserts of magical realism, Son and Moon is a landscape film set in a dead forest nearing nightfall, in which a young man attempts to cope with the loss of his father by undergoing a supernatural experience.
- Voyage of Time (2016) A celebration of the universe, displaying the whole of time, from its start to its final collapse. This film examines all that occurred to prepare […]
- Four in the Morning S01E05 – Moon Season 01, Episode 05 - “Moon"
A group of artists and scientists set out to blow up the moon and Bondurant tries to stop them; William and Jamie […]
- Enclosure (2016) An adventurous woman with a secret from her husband insists they go for a romantic camping trip in a remote wood to reconnect and share some quality […]
- Love on a Limb (2016) Aimie Roarke is always up for a cause and when the town’s beloved Oak tree is set to be cut down, she takes it upon herself try and save it. When […]
- The Invoking 2 (2015) "Although hundreds of disturbing paranormal events occur every year, most of these chilling encounters go unreported - until now. Bear witness as […]