In a quirky, small town, situated in the outskirts of everything, 14-year-old Martin is getting ready for one of the most formal transitions from boy to man; the communion. It’s 1976, music’s in the air and hormones are blossoming. But in the midst of it all Martin’s mother suddenly passes away and her tragic death trickers a series of events that not only changes Martin’s life forever, but also affects everyone else in the local community. Overwhelmed with grief neither Martin’s dad, nor his older brother, is capable to comfort Martin. He enters adulthood in a mixture of drunken happiness and immense sadness over the loss of his mother, and his relationship to both his friend Kim and girlfriend Kristine comes to its natural conclusion.
- Married at First Sight S04E11 – To Love and to Cherish Season 04 , Episode 11 – “To Love and to Cherish”
The cast of the hit reality show Married at First Sight Season 4 respond to the most recently […]
- Married at First Sight S04E10 – Naked Truth Season 04 , Episode 10 – “Naked Truth”
The cast of the hit reality show Married at First Sight Season 4 respond to the most recently aired […]
- Of Mind and Music (2014) Dr. Alvaro Cruz, a neuroscientist, disillusioned by the death of his mother and his inability to help her, finds redemption and reward by helping […]
- 19-2 (2014) S03E06 – City Season 03, Episode 06 – “City”
Ben returns home to Morin Heights when his father goes missing; Nick and Martine make a deal.
Based on the […]
- Feed The Beast S01E01 – Pilot Based on the Danish series Bankerot created by Kim Fupz Aakeson and produced by DR Broadcasting, Broke is a drama about two best friends who take […]