A young boy whose parents just divorced finds an unlikely friend and mentor in the misanthropic, bawdy, hedonistic, war veteran who lives next door.
- Boyhood (2014) The film tells a story of a divorced couple trying to raise their young son. The story follows the boy for twelve years, from first grade at age 6 […]
- My Bromance (2014) "Golf" a aggressive boy because he grown up with the broken family. He is only son who never be attention of the parents. "Bank" a lovely boy who […]
- The Maze Runner (2014) Set in a post-apocalyptic world, young Thomas is deposited in a community of boys after his memory is erased, soon learning they're all trapped in a […]
- Nightingale (2015) A lonely war veteran psychologically unravels ahead of an old friend's impending visit.
- Focus (2015) A veteran grifter takes a young, attractive woman under his wing, but things get complicated when they become romantically […]