Miami – A desperate banker needs to conceal stolen money. A Haitian-American gang lord wants to go legit. A Cuban-American hacker has an idea that will revolutionize the very future of money itself. Forced to work together, they unwittingly create their version of the American dream – organized crime 2.0.
Set amongst the unconstrained, yet opportunist streets of Miami, “StartUp” weaves a complex and exciting narrative, featuring the high-stakes struggle of what one will do to reach ultimate success. Forced to fund a tech company with dirty money from unsuspecting places while forming ties with a dangerous, Haitian gang, the fight to build a business pales in comparison to the fight to stay alive, especially when there’s a vehement FBI agent who wields the power to make or break those he comes in contact with—and not always for the right reasons.
- StartUp S01E10 – Recapitalization Miami – A desperate banker needs to conceal stolen money. A Haitian-American gang lord wants to go legit. A Cuban-American hacker has an idea that […]
- StartUp S01E01 – Seed Money Season 1, Episode 1 - "Seed Money”
Izzy works on creating GenCoin, a revolutionary cryptocurrency; Nick’s estranged father, Andy, needs to hide […]
- StartUp S01E07 – Valuation Season 1, Episode 7 - "Valuation”
A struggling GenCoin finds a way to set up shop, but Ronald’s plan to put some money in their pockets […]
- StartUp S01E08 – Pro Rata Season 1, Episode 8 - "Pro Rata”
GenCoin lands a major investor, Alex Bell, who has sketchy ties. Rask makes an opportune discovery about Nick. As […]
- StartUp S01E02 – Ground Floor Season 1, Episode 2 - "Ground Floor”
After Ronald threatens Nick and Izzy, they scramble to return his money in cash. Agent Rask's new partner […]