Filmmaker Leo is searching for the wolf in the south of France. During a scouting excursion he is seduced by Marie, a free-spirited and dynamic shepherdess. Nine months later she gives birth to their child. Suffering from post-natal depression and with no faith in Leo, who comes and goes without warning, Marie abandons both of them. Leo finds himself alone, with a baby to care for.
- The Childhood of a Leader (2015) This chilling fable about the rise of fascism in the 20th Century tells the story of a young American boy living in France in 1918 whose father is […]
- The Childhood of a Leader (2016) This chilling fable about the rise of fascism in the 20th Century tells the story of a young American boy living in France in 1918 whose father is […]
- Toril (2016) Dans le Sud de la France, Philippe vit entre deux mondes. Son trafic de cannabis et l’exploitation agricole familiale. Le jour où son père, […]
- Frantz (2016) In the aftermath of WWI, a young German who grieves the death of her fiancé in France meets a mysterious French man who visits the fiance’s grave to […]
- Offensive (2016) A retired couple, Bernard and Helen Martin, inherit a house in rural France. Bernard's father had liberated this same village from the Nazis during […]