Alice Howland, happily married with three grown children, is a renowned linguistics professor who starts to forget words. When she receives a devastating diagnosis, Alice and her family find their bonds tested.
- Familieweekend (2016) A widower invites his children for a family weekend with the announcement that he has news. He is getting married with a 30 years younger woman. The […]
- Welcome to Me (2014) A year in the life of Alice Klieg, a woman with Borderline Personality Disorder who wins Mega-millions, quits her meds and buys her own talk […]
- The Prophet (2014) Exiled artist and poet Mustafa embarks on a journey home with his housekeeper and her daughter; together the trio must evade the authorities who […]
- My Bromance (2014) "Golf" a aggressive boy because he grown up with the broken family. He is only son who never be attention of the parents. "Bank" a lovely boy who […]
- Dumb and Dumber To (2014) 20 years after the dimwits set out on their first adventure, they head out in search of one of their long lost children in the hope of gaining a new […]