The story of the encounter between a boy and a girl. He confesses that he fell in love with her at first sight, but she does not believe him. However, as they walk through the night in Madrid, they share their desires, secrets, and maybe a few little lies. But soon the film brings us back to the harsh reality of power struggles, psychological games and conflicts between the sexes. Stockholm thus offers an incredible reading of the relations between young people today.
- Frequencies (2013) Frequencies (aka OXV: THE MANUAL) is being billed as the world's first Scientific-Philosophical romance. Boy meets girl in a not-quite-here, […]
- Café. Waiting. Love (2014) College freshman Si-ying gets a part-time job at “Cafe. Waiting. Love” coffee shop, where she befriends Abusi, a tomboyish barista who can make any […]
- Standoff (2016) A troubled veteran gets a chance at redemption by protecting a girl from an assassin after she witnesses a murder. Holding a shotgun with a single […]
- Easy Sex, Sad Movies (2014) Sexo fácil, películas tristes Buenos Aires screenwriter Pablo is hired to write a new romantic comedy. As he begins his story, he visualizes his characters living in Madrid. […]
- Eternal Summer (2015) Odödliga "Eternal Summer" is a road movie full of dreams, love, missteps and lawlessness. When Isak and Em meet one night in Stockholm they're finally in the […]