Ryota is an unpopular writer although he won a literary award 15 years ago. Now, Ryota works as a private detective. He is divorced from his ex-wife Kyoko and he has an 11-year-old son Shingo. His mother Yoshiko lives alone at her apartment. One day, Ryota, his ex-wife Kyoko, and son Shingo gather at Yoshiko’s apartment. A typhoon passes and the family must stay there all night long.
- Young Mother 3 (2015) Father, son and even grandson, are all mesmerized by this 29-year-old sexy mom. A sexy mom comes into the lives of these three men one day. Jin-hee […]
- Urban Family (2015) Ollaan vapaita Selja is in her thirties and lives in a shared flat with her friends. One day a boy appears at her door; a boy she gave up for adoption sixteen […]
- Silent Heart (2014) The prestigious Danish filmmaker Bille August, winner of an Academy Award and two Palme d'Or in Cannes, returns with a highly personal drama. Three […]
- Genius (2016) New York in the 1920s. Max Perkins, literary editor at Scribner’s Sons is the first to sign such subsequent literary greats as Ernest Hemingway and […]
- Creepy (2016) クリーピー Takakura is a former detective. He receives a request from his ex-colleague, Nogami, to examine a missing family case that occurred 6 years earlier. […]