Juan Garcia is a boy on the threshold of manhood living in a gang-controlled neighborhood. His role models could not be further apart: his older sister Angie, a single mom, struggling to gain a foothold in the white corporate world and his uncle Manny, an ex-gang member, who has fallen into an acting career playing gang bangers since his release from prison. With the future on his doorstep, Juan, like most boys, can only think of girls and is unaware of the judicial system’s hard line stance against gang affiliation.
- Second Origin (2015) Segon origen After a massive destruction on Earth, a white girl Alba (14) and a black boy Didac (9), are the only survivors on the Earth. They must start a new […]
- Truth Be Told S01E03 – Big Black Coffee Season 01, Episode 03 – “Big Black Coffee”
Mitch and Tracy’s childcare woes are solved when they agree to a babysitter share with the Goldmans. But […]
- Modern Family S07E03 – The Closet Case Season 07, Episode 03 – “The Closet Case”
Being the cool dad that he is, Phil helps Haley convince Claire to allow Dylan to move in temporarily, […]
- Superfast! (2015) Undercover cop Lucas White joins Vin Serento's LA gang of illegal street racers. They are fast and they are furious and they plan to double cross LA […]
- Black (2015) A 15-year-old girl in a black gang in Brussels must choose between loyalty and love when she falls for a Moroccan boy from a rival […]