In 1990, seven young male dancers joined Madonna on her most controversial world tour. Their journey was captured in Truth or Dare. As a self-proclaimed ‘mother’ to her six gay dancers plus straight Oliver, Madonna used the film to make a stand on gay rights and freedom of expression. The dancers became paragons of pride, inspiring people all over the world to dare to be who you are. Twenty-five years later, the dancers share their own stories about life during and after the tour. What does it really take to express yourself?
- King Liar (2016) King Liar is a 2016 Indian Malayalam-language comedy film written by Siddique-Lal and directed by Lal from the duo. It stars Dileep and Madonna […]
- Wiener-Dog (2016) Wiener-Dog tells several stories featuring people who find their life inspired or changed by one particular dachshund, who seems to be spreading a […]
- Chandrettan Evideya (2015) The story of "Chandrettan Evideya" revolves around Chandramohan (Dileep), who is a government servant and also an ardent classical dance follower […]
- Tempest Storm (2016) The controversial life story of America's greatest exotic dancer, who at 87 years old is preparing for her final and most important act: to repair […]
- The Girlfriend Experience S01E10 – Available “The Girlfriend Experience”, a 13-part anthology series inspired by Steven Soderbergh‘s 2009 Magnolia Pictures film. This series explores the […]