There was little chance, in the year 1971, that Carole, a Paris Spanish teacher and feminist militant, would ever meet Delphine, the daughter of a couple of Limousin farmers. But they did meet and not only did they come across each other but they fell passionately in love as well. Unfortunately, Delphine’s father fell victim to a stroke, and the young woman had no other choice but to go back home to help her mother run the family farm. Carole, who was so smitten by Delphine, couldn’t stand the estrangement and decided to join her lover at the farm. But could feminism and lesbianism easily be transferred to the countryside and its standards of the time…?
- Reggie Yates’ Extreme UK – S01E02 – Men at War Season 1, Episode 2 – “Men at War”
Reggie meets the angry young British men who think feminism has gone too far, inlcuding those espousing men’s […]
- The Dancer (2016) La Danseuse La Danseuse
Nothing in her background destined Loïe Fuller from the American Midwest to become a Belle Epoque icon, even less a dancer at the Paris […]
- Mr Selfridge S04E03 – Episode 3 Despite his loss, Harry is pretending that it’s business as usual. His spirited daughter Violette has returned from life in Paris, and together with […]
- Not My Type (2014) Clément, a young philosophy teacher from Paris is sent to Arras for a year. He meets Jennifer, a pretty hair-stylist, who becomes his lover. They're […]
- Comet (2014) When a chance encounter brings together the cynical Dell and the quick-witted Kimberly, the stage is set for a tempestuous love affair that unfolds […]