Twenty-four-year-old Kara Zor-El, who was taken in by the Danvers family when she was 13 after being sent away from Krypton, must learn to embrace her powers after previously hiding them. The Danvers teach her to be careful with her powers, until she has to reveal them during an unexpected disaster, setting her on her journey of heroism.
- Supergirl S02E02 – The Last Children of Krypton Season 02, Episode 02 – “The Last Children of Krypton”
Supergirl ends up seriously injured during an attack on National City by a […]
- Kara Bela (2015) Kudret has always lived life by the book. Until, that is, his routine is turned upside down by a succession of surprise events. Kudret jumps into […]
- Crowded S01E13 – Come Back Season 01, Episode 13 – “Come Back”
In the Season 1 finale, the family discovers that Mike’s mom has been hiding from the police at Bob’s cabin in […]
- The Abundance Code (2016) This documentary is based around a vision and a mission to help everyone understand how to unlock their own potential, power and journey to […]
- Cafe Nagler (2016) The director embarks on a journey to reveal the story behind the legendary Café Nagler, owned by her family during the 1920s in Berlin, and finds […]