Season 04, Episode 04 –“Rough Justice”
The detectives are met with a wall of silence when they try to find out who was responsible for the brutal attack of an elderly widow in her home on a notorious London estate. The victim claims her life savings of £10,000 were taken from her spare room, but the team doubts her veracity. The investigation points towards numerous suspects, including the victim’s son, a man with convictions for robbery and cannabis possession, and another with a history of violence. Crime drama, starring Fay Ripley, Damien Molony and Clare-Hope Ashitey.
- Suspects S04E01- AWOL The return of the crime drama following the work of three detectives, in which the actors devise their own dialogue based on a detailed plot […]
- Brick Mansions (2014) In a dystopian Detroit, grand houses that once housed the wealthy are now homes of the city's most-dangerous criminals. Surrounding the area is a […]
- Survivor (2015) A Foreign Service Officer in London tries to prevent a terrorist attack set to hit New York, but is forced to go on the run when she is framed for […]
- Death in Paradise S05E01 – Episode 1 Millionaire environmentalist and scientist Dan Hagen is shot on his boat while out at sea, and all the evidence points toward a robbery gone wrong, […]
- Major Crimes S05E06 – Tourist Trap Season 05, Episode 06 – “Tourist Trap”
Two British tourists get attacked during a Venice Beach robbery. An English journalist exploits their […]