A story about the childhood of Oz in Jerusalem and his youth in the Kibbutz during the British Mandate and the first days of the state of Israel. The plot describes the relationship between young Oz to his mother and his first steps as a writer.
- Hairy Bikers: Chicken & Egg S1E05 – Israel Season 01, Episode 05 — “Israel”
The Middle East is both the cradle of cuisine and at the cutting edge of modern cooking. In Israel, the Bikers […]
- Baba Joon (2015) Yitzhak runs the turkey farm his father built with his own two hands after they emigrated from Iran to Israel. When his son Moti turns thirteen, […]
- Rabin, the Last Day (2015) Itzhak Rabin's murder ended all efforts of peace, and with him the whole left wing of Israel died. The movie shows the last of his days as prime […]
- Children of the Fall (2016) Rachel Strode, a young immigrant with a dark secret in her past, comes to Israel in the Fall of 1973 to volunteer in a Kibbutz and then to convert […]
- One Mississippi S01E02 – Effects This semi-autobiographical dark comedy starring Tig Notaro follows her as she returns to her hometown after the sudden death of her mother. Still […]