When the Amago samurai withdraw their protection of the village of Tatara, famous for their manufacture of the legendary swords, the younger generation – erroneously – believe that guns will suffice.
- The Magnificent Seven (2016) A big screen remake of John Sturges' classic western The Magnificent Seven, itself a remake of Akira Kurosawa's Seven Samurai. Seven gun men in the […]
- League of Gods (2016) Fēng Shén Bǎng Based on the 16th-century Chinese novel Feng Shen Yan Yi (The Investiture of the Gods), the story tells of how a determined King Zhou, supported by […]
- Call of Heroes (2016) During the warlords era in China, a village located in rural area called Pucheng fell into dangerous situation when its government allocated all its […]
- Underworld: Next Generation (2016) Focuses on a new and younger generation of vampires and werewolves who are locked in a seemingly never-ending battle between supernatural […]
- Mifune: The Last Samurai (2016) Nearly 20 years after his death and in the run-up to his centenary, Toshiro Mifune remains a true giant of Japanese cinema.