Dive in and rock out with the hottest surf sequel under the sun! Now that summer’s over and school has begun, Brady (Ross Lynch) and Mack’s (Maia Mitchell) relationship seems headed for a wipeout — until Lela, Tanner and the “Wet Side Story” kids show up! Dazzled by the novelty and variety of the modern world, Lela wants to stay, but the real world and the “reel” world just don’t mix. Can Mack and Brady find the magic to get the kids home and get their own romance back on track before it’s too late? Packed with electrifying song & dance numbers and hilarious fish-out-of-water wackiness, “Teen Beach 2” is “wow-abunga” fun for everyone!
- Bunk’d S02E02 – Dance in My Pants Season 02, Episode 02 – “Dance in My Pants"
Camp Kikiwaka hosts its annual dance which has Tiffany and Zuri hopeful that they'll dance with a cute […]
- Bunk’d S02E01 – Griff Is in the House Season 02, Episode 01 – “Griff Is in the House"
Season 2 begins with the Ross kids leaving their New York penthouse and returning to Camp Kikiwaka […]
- The Fosters (2013) S03E13 – If and When Callie is surprised to find that Jude is spending time with Jack, a quirky foster teen they met at a foster youth event. Brandon and Mat decide to […]
- Would I Lie to You? S10E06 – With Claudia Winkleman, Jamie Laing, Rhod Gilbert and Tracy-Ann Oberman. With Claudia Winkleman, Jamie Laing, Rhod Gilbert and Tracy-Ann Oberman.
Rob Brydon hosts the award-winning comedy panel show with David Mitchell […]
- Would I Lie to You? S10E10 – Christmas Special With Sara Pascoe, Richard Osman, Chris Kamara and Tom Courtenay. Christmas Special With Sara Pascoe, Richard Osman, Chris Kamara and Tom Courtenay.
A comedic panel show featuring team captains Lee Mack and David […]