It’s the launch day of Paul’s gastropub, and the family gathers to open its doors. While Maurice gets to grips with the half-done décor, Alison determines to reconcile with Paul. As Luke’s romantic gesture falls flat with Rebecca, Nicola has some shock news for Eddie. Seeing Joe is in the way, Maurice takes him on a visit to Louise’s – but within minutes the day has taken an unexpected turn.
- The A Word S01E02 – Episode 2 Season 01, Episode 02
Following Joe’s autism diagnosis Paul, Alison and Rebecca clash over how best to deal with his first weeks at school. […]
- The A Word S01E01 – Episode 1 The various generations of the Hughes family, who all love, work and fight like any other clan, find they must learn to communicate all over again […]
- The A Word S01E04 – Episode 4 An impromptu attempt to win Joe some friends leads to a breakthrough moment for Alison, but how long can it last? Maurice and Louise come to blows […]
- The A Word S01E05 – Episode 5 Alison is hit hard when Joe’s helper Maya looks set to be deported. As Paul and Eddie discover their wives both want different things, Maurice is […]
- Urban Family (2015) Ollaan vapaita Selja is in her thirties and lives in a shared flat with her friends. One day a boy appears at her door; a boy she gave up for adoption sixteen […]