The series follows a blue collar young man, Graham Connor, played by Christian Cooke, who leverages his way into this exclusive world by exploiting connections to antiquities smuggling rings he was exposed to as a soldier in Iraq. Cary Elwes stars as Arthur Davenport, a shrewd and eccentric world-class collector of art and illegal antiquities who mentors Connor. Quaid plays charismatic real estate shark/collector Samuel Brukner. Kate Bosworth plays Roxanna Whitney, daughter of the CEO of one of the two warring auction houses—and a leading account executive.
Season 1, Episode 1 – “Heavy Lies the Head”
After auction house Parke-Mason sells a coveted art collection, rookie dealer Graham Connor finds himself the new golden boy. But a smuggler from Graham’s past threatens his hard-won success. Tensions mount when mogul Sam Brukner’s collection sparks fierce competition between rival auction houses.
- The Art of More S01E06 – Ride Along Season 1, Episode 6 – “Ride Along”
Hassan is identified by the FBI, and Graham must act quickly on a shipment of antiquities. Meanwhile, Roxanna […]
- The Art of More S01E03 – Mint Condition Season 1, Episode 3 – “Mint Condition”
A couple discovers millions in gold coins buried in their yard, and the auction house execs pull out all the […]
- The Art of More S01E09 – The Interview Season 1, Episode 9 – “The Interview”
Brukner’s political ambitions are threatened when past misdeeds surface on the eve of his auction. Roxanna […]
- The Art of More S01E04 – Just Say Faux Season 1, Episode 4 – “Just Say Faux”
An auction of Napoleon memorabilia brings an assortment of bidders. To increase the Swift collection’s value, […]
- The Art of More S01E02 – Whodunnit? Season 1, Episode 2 – “Whodunnit?”
A rock memorabilia auction is jeopardized when a Pete Townshend artifact is stolen. Two more smugglers from […]