The BFG is no ordinary bone-crunching giant. He is far too nice and jumbly. It’s lucky for Sophie that he is. Had she been carried off in the middle of the night by the Bloodbottler, or any of the other giants—rather than the BFG—she would have soon become breakfast. When Sophie hears that the giants are flush-bunking off to England to swollomp a few nice little chiddlers, she decides she must stop them once and for all. And the BFG is going to help her!
- Broken (2016) A young female escapes her past and absconds to England in search of a new life. She takes a job caring for a tetraplegic, but burden of the job […]
- A League of Their Own S10E08 – Nicole Scherzinger, Noel Fielding, James Haskell Nicole Scherzinger, Noel Fielding, James Haskell
Singer Nicole Scherzinger, Mighty Boosh star Noel Fielding and Wasps and England rugby union […]
- It’s Not the Time of My Life (2016) Ernelláék Farkaséknál
Eszter, her husband Farkas, and their five-year-old son Bruno are paid an unexpected visit in the middle of the night. […]
- The Carrier (2015) England has been overrun by a pandemic with no apparent cure. As the infection continues to spread, safety - for a lucky few - looms in the form of […]
- The Lego Movie (2014) An ordinary Lego mini-figure, mistakenly thought to be the extraordinary MasterBuilder, is recruited to join a quest to stop an evil Lego tyrant […]