An intimate portrait of a 9 year old sociopath as he discovers his taste for killing.
- Keith Richards: Under the Influence (2015) A portrait of Keith Richards that takes us on a journey to discover the genesis of his sound as a songwriter, guitarist and performer.
- Steve Jobs (2015) Set backstage at three iconic product launches and ending in 1998 with the unveiling of the iMac, Steve Jobs takes us behind the scenes of the […]
- Seymour: An Introduction (2015) Ethan Hawke directs this intimate documentary portrait of classical pianist, composer, author, teacher and sage Seymour Bernstein.
- Phantom Boy (2015) An 11-year-old boy becomes an unlikely superhero when he discovers that he has the ability to leave his body and fly through walls.
- Safelight (2015) A teenage boy and girl discover a renewed sense of possibility as they go on a road trip to photograph lighthouses along the California […]