Yearning for meaning in his life, a coddled young man abandons his girlfriend and family to set out on a spiritual quest. Shot with sophisticated DSLR cameras and reflecting a new passion in India for personal filmmaking, The Bright Day finds images to chart a soul’s progress. (TIFF)
- Falling Water S01E01 – Pilot A mind-bending drama, FALLING WATER is the story of three unrelated people, who slowly realize that they are dreaming separate parts of a single […]
- Falling Water S01E02 – Calling the Vasty Deep Season 1, Episode 2 - "Calling the Vasty Deep"
Burton must face the idea that The Woman in Red may only exist his dreams; Tess starts to learn how […]
- Falling Water S01E04 – The Swirl
Three unrelated people slowly realize that they are dreaming separate parts of a single common dream. Each of them is on a mysterious and […]
- Hollywood Adventures (2015) A young man goes from China to Hollywood on short notice to find his girlfriend. He ends up connected with two others in his quest, which gets much […]
- How to Steal a Dog (2014) A young girl’s (Lee Re) father goes bankrupt. The girl's family loses their houses and they don't have a place to live. One day, the girl sees a […]