Max Simkin repairs shoes in the same New York shop that has been in his family for generations. Disenchanted with the grind of daily life, Max stumbles upon a magical heirloom that allows him to step into the lives of his customers and see the world in a new way. Sometimes walking in another man’s shoes is the only way one can discover who they really are.
- The Cobbler (2015) A lonely NYC shoe repairman (Adam Sandler) discovers a magical heirloom that allows him to "walk in another man’s shoes," in this charming fantasy […]
- Angel of Christmas (2015) Susan is a newspaper staffer who decides to generate some Christmas spirit by writing an article about her family’s storied 100-year-old, […]
- Das mit dem Älterwerden (2016) Facebook is for “old people” and baggy pants are almost vintage. We are the generation that now has to learn to fit in the shoes of grown-ups. We […]
- Asthma (2014) Suffocating as a symptom of disease and as an all-pervasive feeling. Life for Gus is a task difficult to accomplish. The drug-addicted outsider […]
- The Magicians (2016) S01E01 – Unauthorized Magic Quentin Coldwater is a high school senior, but he’s still secretly obsessed with a series of fantasy novels he read when he was little, about the […]