Season 01, Episode 03 – “That’s the Way to Do It”
After the new mayor, Una Drake, launches an initiative to clean up the town of Lighthaven, she forcibly closes the Punch and Judy stall. Later, the man behind the stall is found dead on the beach, and when Jane meets with Una, she finds her rude and abrupt. However, in the small hours, Davey and Jane are called to the scene of a second death – the mayor has been found beaten in a hotel room. The pair search for a link between the two deaths, and Jane’s quest for the truth puts her life in danger.
- The Coroner S01E06 – Capsized A man is found dead in a shipwrecked container on the beach. Davey is convinced it was an unfortunate accident, but Jane fears darker forces might […]
- The Coroner S01E08 – Napoleon’s Violin When the patriarch of the local aristocratic family is found stabbed to death, Jane and Davey investigate and find themselves revisiting an […]
- The Coroner S01E01 – First Love Crime drama. A solicitor returns to the seaside town she left as a teenager to take up the post of coroner, becoming an advocate for the dead as she […]
- The Coroner S01E09 – The Deep Freeze When a man is found dead in a walk-in freezer, Jane and Davey's relationship is tested to the limit as they clash over who they think is […]
- The Coroner S01E10 – Dirty Dancing A woman drops dead in the build-up to a Latin dance festival in Lighthaven. As Jane and Davey argue over what they think happened, the body […]