Minnie Goetze is a 15-year-old aspiring comic-book artist, coming of age in the haze of the 1970s in San Francisco. Insatiably curious about the world around her, Minnie is a pretty typical teenage girl. Oh, except that she’s sleeping with her mother’s boyfriend
- Jack of the Red Hearts (2015) A teenage con artist tricks a desperate mother into hiring her as a live-in companion for her autistic daughter.
- The Wonders (2014) Le meraviglie Gelsomina’s family works according to some special rules. First of all, Gelsomina, at twelve years of age, is head of the family and her three […]
- The Summer of Sangaile (2015) Seventeen-year-old Sangaile is fascinated by stunt planes. She meets a girl her age at the summer aeronautical show, nearby her parents' lakeside […]
- Bodom (2016) Every camper’s worst nightmare came true at Lake Bodom in 1960 when four teenagers were stabbed to death while sleeping in their tent. As the years […]
- The Intruders (2015) After the traumatic loss of her mother, a teenaged girl tries to uncover the dark secrets behind her new home, in spite of her father's […]