Toni, a tomboyish boxer, lands a spot on an after-school drill team in the West End community of Cincinnati. She eagerly absorbs routines, masters drills, and even pierces her own ears to fit in. It’s the joy of her first friendships and her discovery of dance. Shortly after Toni joins the team, most of the girls on the team suffer from episodes of fainting, swooning, and shaking in a seemingly uncontrollable catharsis. Nobody can explain the mysterious outbreak. These fits soon transform into a rite of passage as the trauma draws the other girls closer together. Caught between her need for control and her desire for acceptance, Toni must decide how far she will go to embody her new ideals.
- Born This Way S02E04 – Rites of Passage Season 04, Episode 04 — “Rites of Passage”
A health scare force Megan to reassess her plan to move to California; Sean's blind date encourages him […]
- Kelly & Cal (2014) Punk-rocker turned suburban mom, Kelly, is nostalgic for a life she can no longer have and uncertain of a future she doesn’t yet fit in. […]
- Little Men (2016) Jake is a quiet, sensitive middle schooler with dreams of being an artist. He meets the affably brash Tony at his grandfather's funeral, and the […]
- Stormageddon (2015) What happens when you ask the most powerful computer program, run by the most powerful computers, to follow, listen and predict human behavior? The […]
- Feed The Beast S01E06 – The Wild West Season 01 , Episode 06 - “The Wild West”
Revisiting the past, Tommy questions Dion’s friendship with Rie. Meanwhile, uninvited guests threaten to […]