Eddie’s friends are numerous, but the term friends is suspect. As a small time hood Eddie is about to go back to jail. In order to escape this fate he deals information on stolen guns to the feds. Simultaneously he is supplying arms to his bank robbing/kidnapping hoodlum chums. But who else is dealing with the feds? Who gets the blame for snitching on the bank robbers?
- Charley Varrick (1973) Charley Varrick robs a bank in a small town with his friends. Instead of obtaining a small amount of money they discover they stole a very large […]
- Cops S29E05 – Better Safe Than Sorry A deputy encounters an armed man who refuses to comply; a convicted felon tries to escape from jail; and a car rolls into oncoming traffic.
- Chicago P.D. S03E21 – Justice Season 03, Episode 21 - “Justice”
Burgess gives chase after Roman is wounded by a hooded perp who opened fire on their patrol car and shoots who […]
- Silent Witness S19E08 – In Plain Sight (2) Season 19, Episode 08 — ”In Plain Sight Part Two″
When the body of an armed police officer is found, the team join the manhunt for supposed cop […]
- The Intent (2016) Gunz is thrust into a world of excitement when he joins the TIC crew. The crew, led by the ruthless Hoodz, goes from low level weed peddling to full […]