Literature professor and gambler Jim Bennett’s debt causes him to borrow money from his mother and a loan shark. Further complicating his situation is his relationship with one of his students. Will Bennett risk his life for a second chance?
- VICE S04E17 – Student Debt & Fecal Medicine Season 04 , Episode 17 “Student Debt and Fecal Medicine”
Gianna Toboni reports on the student loan crisis; Thomas Morton looks at a new treatment […]
- Fifty Shades of Grey (2015) Literature student Anastasia Steele's life changes forever when she meets handsome, yet tormented, billionaire Christian […]
- Die Welt der Wunderlichs (2016) Mimi has her hands full. Her son Felix is hyperactive, her ex-husband Johnny is a mess, her father is a chronic gambler. Then Felix signs her up for […]
- São Jorge (2016) In 2011 Portugal began the so-called “year of the Troika” (EU, IMF and ECB budget cuts and economic restructuring), with the level of debt among the […]
- Zblizenia (2014) 37-year-old Marta gets married and wants to have a baby. But her toxic relationship with overbearing mother complicates her life in many […]