In the Grip of the Seasons looks at the challenges of hunting in the Arctic, the most seasonal place on Earth. To a predator, seasonal change is a problem. It means that all the parameters of the hunt – the conditions, the strategies, the prey – change too. The only option for the Arctic’s top predators, the wolf, the Arctic fox and the polar bear, is to continually adapt to their changing world, exploiting the good times and enduring the bad.
- The Hunt S01E07 – Living with Predators (Conservation) The final episode of the series visits the frontline of the conflict with the world's top predators, meeting the scientists fighting to save […]
- The Hunt S01E01 – The Hardest Challenge Season 1, Episode 1 - “The Hardest Challenge”
The contests between predators and prey are the most dramatic events in nature. The Hardest Challenge […]
- The Hunt S01E03 – Hide and Seek (Jungles) Hide and Seek follows tigers, harpy eagles, chimpanzees, army ants and other predators as they rise to the challenge of hunting within the forest - […]
- Norm of the North (2016) The stereoscopic 3D animated family film "Norm" tells the story of the titular polar bear and his three Arctic lemming buddies, who are forced out […]
- Ooops! Noah is Gone… (2015) It's the end of the world. A flood is coming. Luckily for Dave and his son Finny, a couple of clumsy Nestrians, an Ark has been built to save all […]