Poland, 1945. Mathilde, a young French Red Cross doctor, is on a mission to help the war survivors. When a nun seeks for her help, she is brought to a convent where several pregnant sisters are hiding, unable to concile their faith with their pregnancy. Mathilde becomes their only hope.
- Maggie’s Plan (2016) Maggie 's plan to have a baby on her own is derailed when she falls in love with John, a married man, destroying his volatile marriage to the […]
- Ma ma (2015) In the aftermath of a tragedy a woman, Magda, reacts with a surge of newfound life that engulfs her circle of family and […]
- The Sea of Trees (2016) A suicidal American befriends a Japanese man lost in a forest near Mt. Fuji and the two search for a way […]
- Men & Chicken (2015) Men & Chicken is a black comedy about two outcast brothers, who by getting to know their unknown family also discover a horrible truth about […]
- Puerto Ricans in Paris (2015) Two Puerto Rican NYPD detectives head to Paris to track down a stolen […]