The Lobster is a story about love, without being a conventional love story. It observes the ways and reasons certain people come together to form couples, while others don’t. It is a story about the terrifying effects of solitude, the fear of dying alone, the fear of living alone and, above all, the fear of living with someone. Forcing ourselves to like someone is one kind of suffering; trying to find someone we really like is a different sort of suffering. The Lobster tries to discover synonyms for love in words such as fear, norms, deadlines, matching, synchronicity, naivety, prosperity and lies.
- My Bromance (2014) "Golf" a aggressive boy because he grown up with the broken family. He is only son who never be attention of the parents. "Bank" a lovely boy who […]
- Septembers of Shiraz (2015) Prior to the Iranian revolution it was a place where people of all religions were allowed to flourish. This is the story of a prosperous Jewish […]
- The Reunion (2016) La reconquista
Manuela and Olmo meet in a future as they had promised fifteen years earlier as teenagers, when they lived their first love. Based […]
- Uvaa (2015) Ram, Anil, Vikram, Salmaan and Deenbandhu are the rebellious brats of suburban Delhi NCR, with the world at their feet and nothing to worry they […]
- Supergirl S01E15 – Solitude Season 01, Episode 15 – “Solitude”
Supergirl does battle with a living supercomputer named Indigo who has a connection to Kara’s past. In order to […]